Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School is starting soon!

I feel like I just turned in my Final exam for Statistics...how in the world is the next term coming up so quickly!?!


At any rate, January 10th is quickly approaching whether I'm ready or not.  I told myself I wouldn't do any school work ahead of schedule, but I did go ahead and setup folders on my Google docs site so I can organize it.  I have OneNote at home, which I actually prefer (especially since I paid for it), but I need something that I can access at work. Unfortunately, I don't think they'd let me tote around my giant laptop....

I'll be taking a course covering the Role of Midwifery and Birthing Centers in America, as well as a course in Pathophysiology. Both, of course, are graduate level.   I'm so excited to finally be starting to work on my Masters, and yet I still can't believe I'm here. It seems so surreal and feels like just yesterday I was working on my first undergraduate degree in Biology. Where has the time gone!?!?!

I'm somewhat nervous about Pathophys...I find the subject fascinating, but so complicated! I hope my brain can handle all this information!

No comments:

Post a Comment