Sunday, March 20, 2011

D.O.N.E.

I've done it! I've successfully completed my first term in graduate school, and I didn't even end up in the mental asylum! (I did find a couple gray hairs, but we'll address that on another day... ;)


These last few days have been a complete blur with me scrambling to get things finished.  Today I spent several hours camped out in the bedroom churning out a 9 page paper for my History of Nurse-Midwifery class. At this point I don't even care if I get a bad great on it, I'm just so happy to be finished.

Now I get to enjoy 2 whole weeks before starting it up again.  The next term's classes are Decision Making in Health Assessment and Theories in Advanced Primary Care Nursing....and I just bought the required 5* books. Ugh.



* There are actually 6 required books, but the other one is an APA manual.  I'm not buying it because I already own 2 of them and have the PERRLA software...plus I really don't feel like cluttering up my bookcase with another book. I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell on me. 


4 comments:

  1. Yay Ginny! :)
    There are so many books to get for this next term. =/ I need to order those soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!!!! I never bye all the required books either.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginny,

    I was wondering if you accepted any guest posting on your site. I couldn’t manage to find your email on the site. If you could get a hold of me at jeff@drugwatch.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks,
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete